Once in a blue moon...

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Dear students,
Cake_1e
Another semester has finished. It was a really short semester. Finally i have finished my teaching and my students have finished all their assignments. As I told you, it is not easy to be a successful student. U need to do a lot of sacrifices and need to face so many obstacles. Whatever come to you, please, don't give up! Cake_2a

Thank you for celebrating your final semester party with me. I really enjoyed it so much. Hopefully u all can make it every semester as a tradition before u face your final exam. This is the time for u to release your tension, have fun with your friends and be ready for your final.
Cake_1f

Lastly, all the best for your final exam. I always pray for your success. May we meet again...


regards,

mr. rauf 12.4.2007 / thursday ^_^

Mee_2b_1

0 comments: