Salam Eidulfitri 2008!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Hi there!
Just wanna wish u all, especially my friends and my students......

"Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin"

Forgive me for all my wrong doings... Hopefully all of us are happy with our love one. Do take care k!
- mr. rauf (29.9.2008/2.20a.m/Monday)
(^_^)v

p/s: I have just finished marking the midterm paper for 4 classes. Alhamdulillah, most of my students did well. So now, I have another 3 classes to mark. Hopefully can finish it before raya. I am going to celebrate raya this year in Gombak, Kuala Lumpur. Need to depart from melaka early this morning. Tak sabar rasanya nak celebrate raya although I still have another 3 phd assignments (academic writing and research) to do!







Dear students,

Good Luck for your Final Exam!

2 comments:

Lisss S. said...

i linked you to my blog - http://diaryoflisstiarisuyanto.blogspot.com/

Listiari - DMC2C

Anonymous said...

selamat hari raya..weh..bertahun dah kita tak celebrate raya sesama, tahun ni pun cuma Lan dan Fiza je sempat datang open house rumah aku.2010 kita buat reunion ye..haha.