Samsung SGH-E840

Friday, September 12, 2008


June 12, 2008


Today, my sister and i went to Dial @ Fone shop at Terminal Melaka Sentral. There, i bought a new hand phone. The actual price was rm769. After negotiating, i managed to get the price rm699.. Actually, i didnt want to buy a new hand phone. But, as the previous handphone dah selalu rosak dan 2 biji nombor dah hilang, finally, my sister pun dpt meracuni fikiran abangnya to buy a new hand phone. "Thank u so much sis as u have succeeded in persuading me to withdraw my money from the ATM machine and bought a new handphone at that moment"... If not, until now, your brother will still be using that orthodox handphone... hahahaaa...

p/s: next week nak action kat kekawan...
http://my.samsungmobile.com/mobile/SGH-E840/spec

1 comments:

nadiah said...

ape la sir nie. klaka benor. nie la phone baru yg sir tunjuk tu? ;p leh buat cermin. hee