Picnic at Pantai Puteri...^o^ hohoho

Thursday, October 04, 2007


Yesterday, on 28th of April 2007 (Saturday), a few of my friends and I went to picnic at Pantai Puteri in Sungai Udang, Malacca. We departed from Alor Gajah at 10am. It took us almost 40 minutes to arrive there. There, we brought our own food such as curry puff, spaghetti mi, mee hun, junk food, some drinks and other necessary stuff such as dam, pillow and a ball. We swam happily more than half an hour. This is because, I have not been at sea/beach for quite some times!.... huhuhu... Then, we played dam ular (snake and ladder game) for another half an hour. I won for the second place. Yippie!!! We ate there during lunch hour. Luckily, the guys didn't need to prepare the food. The food was prepared by ain, poche and mil. My friends ajib, azam and naza just bought food at Tesco last night. Hahahaa... Is it fair? The place was quite nice and peaceful. There were a lot of family members brought their kids there. I felt so relax and relief a lot after struggling marking my students' assignments and facing a lot of obstacles in life..hua hua hua... Ok la, I am going to sleep now. Good nite.... -_-zzz

p/s: Tomorrow on Sunday, I need to invigilate Diploma Pentadbiran Awam students (part 4) at 9am but need to be at uitm at 8am -_-; fuuuh... so tired maaa..

0 comments: