ALERT! Final Exam is coming!!!!!!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Assalamualaikum w.b.t to all my beloved students! First of all, I Cimg0141 would like to give some motivations to all of you. Hehe.. this is my habit as I like to motivate others especially to you (my students). As you all have learnt everything from me, I hope that you can do your own revision as for your preparation for your final exam. It is not impossible for you to score my subject or other subjects. As long as you have put much effort for your study, you can get what you deserved to get. I didn’t say that you must have 100 percent confidence but at least you have tried your best when you did your final exam. Please don’t study just to pass the paper but you must target to get A for each subject that you have taken.

I also want to take this opportunity to apologize for all my wrongdoings. You all have been such wonderful friends to me. I really enjoyed my class and I hope that you all also feel the way I feel. For me, the class becomes more interesting and exciting are not because only from me, the lecturer but also from your cooperation and participation during the process of learning. I can feel that you all were too excited every time when the class began. I will feel much satisfied if my students really understand on what I have taught.

Once again, I wish to all my students and not forget also to my ex-students who have become seniors now, Ganbatte Kudasai ! I will always pray for you. Ok, that's all I want to say. Take care guys and may we meet again in the future. Insyaallah.

Wassalam,

regards,

Mr. rAuF (cel/june/2006)

p/s: Please do visit (with my students)'pictures. There are a few class party's pictures since last semester until this semester.

0 comments: