Good bye 2006 / Welcome 2007

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Assalamualaikum to all blogs'readers...

Another year has past. 2006 has been a wonderful year filled with so many memories to me. So much has happened this past year, I'd like to sum it all up for you but the list would just be too long. Well I've got to get ready to set of some of my life, I don't know how long you guys have to wait until the new year begins but for me, it was so fast that 2006 had left me now. For the year 2006, I had planned so many things that I want to have and achieve but I didn't get them all. Allah has given me something that I never asked and planned which were more valueable and priceless for me. Thank you Allah...

Finally, I just wanted to take this time to wish all of you a Happy New Year. May Allah bless all of us. Wassalam.

p/s: I do not know what 2007 will bring, but I do know one thing: 2007 will be a Year Long Remembered, unfortunately I do not know everything this new year will bring. Let Allah decides for me as I really do believe Qada' and Qadar. What I need to do is, as a muslim I need to pray and put some efforts to achive goals that I have set by myself. Insyaallah...

11.30pm / Saturday / 6.1.2007

0 comments: