Breaking Fast with Students

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Monday, on the 2nd of October 2006 I broke fast with my students at e-Point, UiTM. Actually i had a class from 6.30 until 9.00 but I changed the schedule to 4.30 until 6.15. The students were very happy as the class finished earlier. So my students and I have time to go to bazaa to buy some food for breaking fast. On that day, after finishing my class at 6.20, two of my students and I went to Bazaa Alor Gajah to buy some food. We were so rushing as it took 15 minutes to arrive there. I bought for them 'satey' and some drinks. At e-Point, the place was very quiet as nobody was there except us. We ate together gether until we all were full. After breaking fast, I went to UiTM mosque to perform terawih prayer and went back home after witir prayer.
Breaking_fast
Last night on the 3rd of October 2006, I broke fast with my students at D-bomb, UiTM. Once again I broke my fast with my students but this time with different group. We broke our fasting like a party. There were so many food that they bought from outside of UiTM but we ate at Dewan Makan UiTM. In my mind, I was thinking during that time that is it ok to eat here without buying any food from that dewan makan. Actually I did not feel comfortable to eat there but my students said that it is ok. Same like yesterday, I bought satey for my students in Alor Gajah. After eating, we took some pictures like farewell party. It seemed like I will not meet them anymore after this. Please ok! I need to meet you and teach all of you another two times before your final exam. Make another farewell party after this...hehe..

-mr rauf ^_^ 6.15 a.m

0 comments: