Happy Fasting !!! ^_^

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Dear bloggie,

Today, i am so bored as i have nothing much to do. That's why i am here at computer lab to write something to you. Hehe... My students were so happy today as in Malacca, we all will celebrate fasting month. It means, there will be no class on this monday. Actually, i can't wait for Ramadhan month as this month is the best month for all muslims. It's only once in a year. I really hope that during this Ramadhan month, i can be a really good muslim or at least improve a bit in term of iman and amal.

I am planning to have breaking fast with my students during this coming Ramadhan. I hope i can get close with my students here. During this coming Ramadhan also, i have suggested to my students to do well fare activites such as collecting money that can be distributed to the poor students and at the same time celebrate orphanage children somewhere near here in Malacca.

Ok bloggie, i need to go now. I will write to you in some other day. bye!

p/s:

I would love to perform terawih prayer during Ramadhan but unfortunately, i have two night classes during this Ramadhan month. I really hope that i can adjust this schedule so that i would not miss to perform terawih prayer ^_^;

I WANT TO WISH TO ALL MUSLIMS AROUND THE WORLD, HAPPY FASTING !!!

0 comments: