These 3 days...

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Today, I am in kuala lumpur. i just arrived last night from malacca. I am planning to go to Jaya Jusco in Wangsa Maju or Midvalley in KL with my brothers tonight. My brother from Japan has another one week for his holiday, so i must spend my time with him as much as i can. I am also so happy today as i have marked most of my students' assignments. I also have updated my teaching files and my teaching portfolio. That's why i feeeeel goood...

Yesterday, i attended the workshop at UiTM Malacca Library. The workshop was about how to overcome stress. The counselor was Hj Hushim who is from Universiti Malaya. We also discussed the factors of stress and how to face it. The workshop was really interesting and exciting. After discussion, the counselor trained us on how to release stress by doing excersises/aerobics near the lake. Although it very made me tired, but it really made me feeling better. For me, the caunselor is a very great counselor. I learnt a lot from him!

Last 2 days, i attended seminar at LG01, at UiTM library. The seminar was about on how to help students who have problems. The counselor is from UiTM Segamat. The counselor/mentor tried to train the audiences on how to become caunselors or good helpers for the students. Some problems that we discuss were: 'students coming late to class', 'gay students', mak nyah students', 'couple among students','mat rempit among stundets' and many more. It really helps me a lot as i really need the skills to help my problematic students. I hope i can practise it wisely and gives benefit to me and to my students. Insyaallah...

6.30pm/Saturday

0 comments: