Research Workshop

Sunday, March 18, 2007

On the 19th,20th and 21st of December 2006, Faculty of Business Studies organized Research Workshop for all new lecturers at UiTM Lendu. On 19th December, Prof Dr. Arshad Hashim gave a talk and tips on how to make a good research. The first time I did my research is when I was a degree student. The second research is when I did my master and I need to do another research as a new lecturer at UiTM here. Actually, this seminar also is very important for me to prepare for my pHd. The format now is quiet different compare to last time when I did my master research. The formats now are more details and difficult. During the workshop, they had divided us into a few groups. The research proposal that I did was "Intimate Communication Via Interactive Media in Marriage". Yesterday, we presented our topic to our supervisor. We realized that there were a lot of mistakes in our reserach proposal that we need to correct. The supervisor commented a lot about our research and at the same time tried to guide us. I really learnt a lot from this workshop.

p/s: today, i need to go to UiTM Malacca City Campus for choir rehearsal. I feel lazy to go there because Malacca town has been hit by flood since a few days ago. -_-;

mr rauf / 22 December 2006 / Friday

0 comments: