Micro Teaching

Sunday, March 18, 2007

On the 14 of December 2006 (Friday), UiTM Malacca organized a seminar for new lecturers. The seminar was about micro teaching. The speaker for the seminar was mr ab ghani b. hj taib which is from Institut Perguruan Perempuan Melaka (IPPM). There were almost 50 lecturers participated during the seminar. During the seminar, we disscussed among ourselves on how to teach effectively in class. He gave us a few tips that we can use for our students. We also were asked to do presentations during the seminar. As usual, i was selected to do the presentation for my group. The reason was same, because i was the only male lecturer in my group, so i need to present for them. If not, they will say that i am not gentleman.... During the presentation, the speaker tried to look at my weaknesses and at the same time tried to correct them. I learnt a lot from this seminar. I hope i can improve the way i teach my students to be more effective. The seminar was so interesting and also gave many benefits to the participants. Lastly, I hope that UiTM will organize this kind of seminar regularly.

mr rauf / 18.12.2006 / monday

0 comments: