A Visit to Rumah Nursalam

Sunday, March 18, 2007

4th of December 2006, Monday : The lecturers from UiTM Malacca went to 'Rumah Nursalam' at Lorong Haji Taib 5 in Kuala Lumpur. Actually, I departed from my house at 6.00 am exactly after Subuh prayer to go to UiTM Lendu. Than, we moved to KL sharp at 7.00am from Lendu. We went there by UiTM bus.This event was organized by Faculty of Education. I also was involved in managing the logistic. We met a few children there where most of them are abandoned by their parents. I think, what they need is attention from the society to make them confident to get on their lives. I felt so pity to them and it made me realized that not all people outside there are born with happy family. There, some of their parents are prostitutes, drug addicts, in jail and some kids there are also have no parents (illegitimate). So, for those who have parents outside there, be thankful to Allah and appreciate every single moment with them.

_________________________________________

On the same day, my friends and I went to KLCC. There we ate at food court and took a few pictures. The last time I went to KLCC is when I was a lecturer at IIC. On the way back home, we stopped at Sogo. Actually the bas broke down. So we took this opportunity to go to Sogo. Although the Sogo had sale carnival, i didnt buy anything because my pocket money is zero. Hahaha... I arrived at my house at 10.pm. I was so tired.. The next day, I went to office at 10.00a.m. I was soooo late! Mwahahaha hahaha...

mr. rauf tuesday 5/12/2006

0 comments: