My Girl

Sunday, March 18, 2007

I have just finished watching korean drama series last night. The titile was 'My Girl'. It is a very good drama to watch and i felt really enjoyed. I borrowed the cd from my younger brother. Actually this drama still air on tv at 8TV channel. That night i only slept for less than an hour. Before that i went to mosque and perform isyak and terawih prayer. After that, i recited quran until 12.30 a.m for tadarus. Than i went back home and continued watching the drama until 5.15 a.m. After watching the drama, i went down for sahur and slept after praying subuh at 6.00 a.m. I woke up at 6.40 a.m to get ready to go to work as i needed to depart from my house early, as it took almost 40 minutes to arrive there at uitm lendu.

Actually, the story is about Ju Yoo-rin who is an imposter proficient in English, Chinese, and Japanese. Seol Gong Chan who is the second generation heir of a big corporation. Because of his grandfather's illness, he's forced to ask Yoo-rin to be his long-lost cousin so that his grandfather's last wish can be fulfilled. So therefore, they both are bound in a lie that no one in the family knows the truth. Another character is Kim Sae-hyun who grew up in a rich family and dreams to become a tennis star with the nickname “Sharapova of Korea. Her charm and intelligence attract many men. She and Yoo-rin have cutthroat competitions. Seo Jeong-woo who is a playboy will fall also for Yoo-rin and finally learn to love that special someone.Oops

I really love this drama.. Tha last Korean dramas that i have watched are autumn in my heart, winter sonata, fill good young and full house. I really hope that one day Malaysia can produce like this kind of dramas which can attract many viewers to watch them.

- mr rauf / 30.9.2006 / saturday

0 comments: